The Integrative Sex Therapy Institute offers comprehensive study programs in sex therapy, couples counseling, and specializes in integrated sex therapist training.
February 5-8 – Lifelong Sexuality, Couples Therapy, and SAR
April 2-4 – Body, Mind & Brain
June 10-12 – Trauma, Exploitation, Women & Abuse, Pleasure Enhancement
July 16-18 – Special Event – Monogamy Issues Track, Sexuality Counseling & Integrative Coaching Track
September 10-12 – Sex Tech, Pain & Disabilities, Integrative Therapy Interventions
November 5-7 – Couples Therapy, Sex Therapy, Sex Ed – Open Relationships
Earn your CSCT (Certified Sex and Couples Therapist) at the same time you are earning your AASECT Certified Sex Therapist designation.
- Core group of sex therapy instructors who are top experts in their fields.
- Courses align with Core Knowledge Areas for AASECT* Sex Therapist certification and Requirement Categories for CSCT through ISTI.
- Exclusive special events – luncheons, lectures, field trips.
- S.A.R. presented yearly (details available here).
- Theory, practical application and specific integrated coursework.
- Courses reflect modern issues and adaptive techniques that can be used right away.
ISTI stays up to date in offering coursework you will enjoy and confidently use for certification or re-certification.
Please contact us with any questions, concerns.
*Completion of these courses does not ensure or guarantee AASECT certification. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISTI courses meet the educational requirements for CE’s for AASECT certification. Contact your local certifying organization for detailed information.
**Faculty and topics may change as courses and schedules shift. Please contact TammyNelsonAsst@gmail.com to get the most up to date schedule for an upcoming event.