Comprehensive study program integrating couples therapy with sex therapy.
The Integrative Sex Therapy Institute offers courses in sex therapy, couples counseling, and specializing in integrated sex therapist training.
May 30 : Integrative Sex Therapy & Couples **SPECIAL Presentation
November 13 – 6 : History of Pleasure and Reversing Abuse
Earn your CSCT (Certified Sex and Couples Therapist) at the same time you are earning your AASECT Certified Sex Therapist designation.
- Core group of sex therapy instructors who are top experts in their fields.
- Courses align with Core Knowledge Areas for AASECT* Sex Therapist certification and Requirement Categories for CSCT through ISTI.
- Exclusive special events – luncheons, lectures, field trips.
- S.A.R. presented yearly (details available here).
- Theory, practical application and specific integrated coursework.
- Courses reflect modern issues and adaptive techniques that can be used right away.
ISTI stays up to date in offering coursework you will enjoy and confidently use for certification or re-certification.
Please contact us with any questions, concerns or requests for special accommodations.
*Completion of these courses does not ensure or guarantee AASECT certification. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISTI courses meet the educational requirements for CE’s for AASECT certification. Contact your local certifying organization for detailed information.
**Faculty and topics may change as courses and schedules shift. Please contact TammyNelsonAsst@gmail.com to get the most up to date schedule for an upcoming event.