Jan 26-29: Intro to Sex & Couples Therapy
Feb 23-25: SAR *New 14hr requirement
Mar 23-26: Challenges for Couples and Sex
May 18-21: Couples Counseling and Special Topics
Jul 20-23: Integrative Couples Therapy Certification Courses
Sep 14-17: Sex Addiction, Trauma, and Sex Therapy
Nov 16-19: Advanced Topics in Sex Therapy, Physiology of Sex
Earn your CSCT (Certified Sex and Couples Therapist) at the same time you are earning your AASECT Certified Sex Therapist designation.
- A core group of sex therapy instructors who are top experts in their fields
- Courses align with Core Knowledge Areas for AASECT* Sex Therapist certification and Requirement Categories for CSCT through ISTI
- Exclusive special events – luncheons, lectures, field trips
- S.A.R. presented yearly (details available here)
- Theory, practical application, and specific integrated coursework
- Courses reflect modern issues and adaptive techniques that can be used right away
- Courses applicable for re-certification
Please contact us with any questions, concerns.
Integrative Sex Therapy Institute is pending approval by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Integrative Sex Therapy Institute maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
**Faculty and topics may change as courses and schedules shift. Please contact Admin@IntegrativeSexTherapyInstitute.com to get the most up-to-date schedule for an upcoming event.