eLearn classes (teleseminar or webinar) are online training seminars you attend online or via the telephone. You can join a LIVE eLearn course or download a recorded course to your computer.
Our eLearn classes (teleseminars and webinars) are online training seminars you can join LIVE or download at your convenience.
- Continuing education (CE) credit is available for most eLearn courses. (For more information on CE requirements for AASECT, please go here.)
- Study to be an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist
- Take classes toward your CSCT – Certified Sex and Couples Therapist
- Attend for your own professional or personal development.
- Hear the newest in research and clinical experience.
- Learn skills to apply to your therapy practice.
- Listen at your leisure at a price that works in your budget.
eLearn courses are easy to join and fun ways to participate in your ongoing education.
Each online training course comes with exercises, handouts, eBooks, and up-to-date articles and research pertinent to the topics. Cutting edge issues are dealt with in direct and intriguing discussions by experts in the field of sex and human relationships with professional instructors at the top of the field of Sex and Couples therapy.
Faculty members of Integrative Sex Therapy Institute include Gail Guttman, Hani Miletski, and guest faculty Gina Ogden, Esther Perel, Janis Abrahms Spring, Deb Fox, and others.
Dr. Tammy Nelson, the Director of Integrative Sex Therapy Institute, has taught over 250 hours of online training for therapists along with some of the top relationship experts in the field of human development and sexuality.
In the growing landscape of online education, participants say, “Dr. Nelson continues to consistently offer quality educational experiences.”
For more information or to find a course you need, or to register for in-person courses, click here.