eLearn classes (teleseminar or webinar) are online training seminars you attend on online or via the telephone. You can join a LIVE eLearn course or download a recorded course to your computer.
- Continuing education (CE) credit is available for most eLearn courses. (For more information on CE requirements for AASECT, please go here.)
- Attend for your own professional or personal development.
- Hear the newest in research and clinical experience.
- Learn skills to apply to your therapy practice.
- Listen at your leisure at a price that works in your budget.
eLearn courses are easy to join and are fun ways to participate in your ongoing education. Each eLearn course comes with exercises, handouts, eBooks, and up-to-date articles and research pertinent to the topics. Cutting edge issues are dealt with in direct and intriguing discussions by experts in the field of sex and human relationships like Dr Gina Ogden, Esther Perel, Janis Abrahms Spring and others.
The California Institute of Integral Studies boasts professional sex therapy skills courses from Dr. Nelson for their Certified Sex Therapy program as well as independent workshops.
Dr. Tammy Nelson has taught over 100 hours of online training for therapists along with some of the top relationship experts in the field of human development and sexuality.
In the growing landscape of online education, participants say, “Dr. Nelson continues to consistently offer quality educational experiences.”