The Integrative Sex Therapy Institute builds a community of resources, connections, and training to support you along the way to becoming an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist (CST) or ISTI Certified Sex and Couples Therapist (CSCT). You can also pursue a dual certification program through the Integrative Sex Therapy Institute.
- ISTI provides a comprehensive study program integrating couples therapy with sex therapy in a unique program.
- Achive your certification goals for AASECT Sex Therapist Certification and the new ISTI Certified Sex and Couples Therapist.
- Build advanced clinical and theoretical skills with leaders in the field.
Integrative Sex Therapy Institute Calendar
May 30 : Integrative Sex & Couples Therapy **SPECIAL Presentation – San Diego
November 13 – 6 : History of Pleasure and Reversing Abuse
- Curriculum provides everything you need: Core Sex Education + Core Sex Therapy + SAR.
- Supervision requirements to complete your training.
- CSCT designation brings the integrative approach your clients seek.
- Integrate and elevate your practice to the next phase in relational psychotherapy.
- Diverse and engaging course selections.
- Courses designed for AASECT and ISTI certification / re-certification.
|50 hours Sex Therapy + 30 hours Couples Therapy*
+ 15 hours Integrative Therapy + 10 hours SAR + 90 minute Consult
*Courses may transfer from other programs. Check our list here for more info.
|90 hours Sex Education + 60 hours Sex Therapy + 10 hours SAR
*We offer the required 50 hours of Supervision to complete your AASECT CST separately.
Integrated training is recommended by AASECT when you pursue your Sex Therapist certification.
*Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT certification. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program meets the educational requirements for CE’s for AASECT certification. Contact your local certifying organization for detailed information.