The Integrative Sex Therapy Institute builds a community of resources, connections, and training to support you along the way to becoming an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist or ISTI Certified Sex and Couples Therapist (CSCT).
ISTI provides a comprehensive study program integrating couples therapy with sex therapy. Start your path to AASECT Sex Therapist Certification and the new CSCT (Certified Sex and Couples Therapist).
Integrative Sex Therapy Institute Calendar
May 15 -18 : Sex, Drugs and Pleasure
July 17 – 19 : Sex Tech, Trauma, and Alternative Therapies
September 26 – 29 : Anatomy & Sexual Medicine
November 13 – 6 : History of Pleasure and Reversing Abuse
- Curriculum provides everything you need: Core Sex Education + Core Sex Therapy + SAR.
- Supervision requirements to complete your training.
- CSCT designation brings the integrative approach your clients seek.
- Integrate and elevate your practice to the next phase in relational psychotherapy.
- Diverse and engaging course selections.
- Courses designed for AASECT and ISTI certification / re-certification.
|50 hours Sex Therapist + 30 hours Couples Therapy*
+ 15 hours Integrative Therapy + 10 hours SAR + 90 minute Consult
3 Study Tracks – Flexible paths combining
*Courses may transfer from other programs. Check our list here for more info.
|90 hours Sex Education + 60 hours Sex Therapy + 10 hours SAR
*We offer the required 50 hours of Supervision to complete your AASECT CST separately.
Integrated training is recommended by AASECT when you pursue your Sex Therapist certification.
*Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT certification. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program meets the educational requirements for CE’s for AASECT certification. AASECT CEs are accepted and approved by APA in most states.* (Check the APA approved provider listing for up to date information.) Contact your local certifying organization for detailed information.