An expert online and classroom developmental program and learning community providing resources, connections and integrative training to support your goals toward certification as a Certified Sex and Couples Therapist.
The Integrative Sex Therapy Institute (ISTI) is a training program and a community of experts that support you along the way to becoming one of the newly established Certified Sex and Couples Therapist (CSCT), an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist (CST), or both. You can pursue either or both of these certification programs at the Institute through a combination of in-person classroom coursework and online classes, making the learning experience convenient for your busy lifestyle.
- ISTI provides a comprehensive study program integrating couples therapy with sex therapy in unique, comprehensive learning environments.
- Achieve your certification goals for the new Certified Sex and Couples Therapist (CSCT) and AASECT Sex Therapist Certification (CST).
- Build advanced clinical and theoretical skills with the top instructors and become a leader in the field.
- Be part of supervision and consultation groups with international experts, authors, and researchers who focus on your clinical cases.
Write to us today for an individualized consult – your current certifications may transfer and save you time – you may be closer than you think to becoming a CST and CSCT[/kt_box]
- Curriculum provides everything you need: AASECT Core Sex Education + Core Sex Therapy + SAR.
- Supervision requirements to complete your training.
- CSCT designation brings the integrative approach your clients seek.
- Join an elite group of CSCT Professionals who are leading their fields.
- Integrate and elevate your practice to the next phase in relational psychotherapy.
- Diverse and engaging course selections.
Track 1: Requirements
Track 2: Requirements
|50 hours Sex Therapy + 30 hours Couples Therapy*
+ 15 hours Integrative Therapy + 10 hours SAR + 90 minute Consult
*Courses may transfer from other programs. Check our list here for more info.
|90 hours Sex Education + 60 hours Sex Therapy + 10 hours SAR
*We offer the required 50 hours of Supervision to complete your AASECT CST separately.
Integrated training is recommended by AASECT when you pursue your Sex Therapist certification.
*Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT certification. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
This program meets the educational requirements for CE’s for AASECT certification. Contact your local certifying organization for detailed information.