Clinical Sexologist, Licensed Professional Counselor and Author Dr. Tammy Nelson speaks internationally on topics related to passionate and sustainable relationships, monogamy, writing and publishing for professionals, and contemporary issues in the field of Sex and Couples Therapy. Events are designed specifically for:
- Couples seeking to renew, redefine or re-discover their ideal relationship
- Individuals with a thirst for insight and a desire for a deeper personal life
- Therapists seeking education in order to better serve their clients
- Clinicians seeking AASECT certification as Sex Therapists
- Professionals and individuals wishing to write and publish
- Professionals looking for coaching to start and expand their practice
- Private groups and academics seeking to improve knowledge in an area of sex and couples therapy
Sign up now to meet Tammy at one of the following events. See registration information below.
ISTI: Winter Training Feb 2018 – DC
Create an integrated practice with 4 days of training including courses on Spirituality, Alternative Sex and Psychotherapy. Build your therapy practice with marketing course and an examination of the impacts of religion, ethics and kink on modern relationships.
Presentation to Southwest Sexual Health Alliance – postponed to Spring 2018
Sexceptional lecture series postponed to Spring 2018 due to Flooding.
Psychotherapy Networker 2018 – Expanding Your Sexual Comfort Zone
Invited speaker Dr. Tammy Nelson will challenge a therapist’s own attitudes, values, and deeply held beliefs around the often edgy, erotic behavior people engage in today.
Psychotherapy Networker 2018 – The New Monogamy
Invited guest speaker Dr. Tammy Nelson examines the variety of intentional partnerships and guides participants through the process and challenges in helping clients in alternative committed relationships make decisions, support integrity, and develop relationship agreements.
Using Your Intuition for Personal and Professional Empowerment
Join Melanie Barnum and Tammy Nelson as they explore the intersection of the three wisdoms: the head, the heart and the intuition. Learn whether you are an intuitive therapist or sensitive therapist and how to work with highly sensitive clients.