Clinical Sexologist, Licensed Professional Counselor and Author Dr. Tammy Nelson speaks internationally on topics related to passionate and sustainable relationships, monogamy, writing and publishing for professionals, and contemporary issues in the field of Sex and Couples Therapy. Events are designed specifically for:
- Couples seeking to renew, redefine or re-discover their ideal relationship
- Individuals with a thirst for insight and a desire for a deeper personal life
- Therapists seeking education in order to better serve their clients
- Clinicians seeking AASECT certification as Sex Therapists
- Professionals and individuals wishing to write and publish
- Professionals looking for coaching to start and expand their practice
- Private groups and academics seeking to improve knowledge in an area of sex and couples therapy
Sign up now to meet Tammy at one of the following events. See registration information below.
ISTI: Therapist Training – Ethics, Fears & Secrets – Sept 2018 – DC
3 day training for the modern practitioner examines consensual non-monogamy, integrating sex therapy and couples therapy, aging and sex, plus intensive coursework on the intersection of trans and LGBTQ with sex therapy and couples therapy.
ISTI: Treating Trauma: Affairs, Sex, Divorce and the Internet – Nov 2018 – DC
Challenge yourself with expert lecturers and in-depth discussions in this 3 day integrated training. Classes include integrative sexual function, sexual trauma, divorce, second adolescence, and cyber sex.
Psychotherapy Networker 2018 – Expanding Your Sexual Comfort Zone
Invited speaker Dr. Tammy Nelson will challenge a therapist’s own attitudes, values, and deeply held beliefs around the often edgy, erotic behavior people engage in today.
Psychotherapy Networker 2018 – The New Monogamy
Invited guest speaker Dr. Tammy Nelson examines the variety of intentional partnerships and guides participants through the process and challenges in helping clients in alternative committed relationships make decisions, support integrity, and develop relationship agreements.
The Future of Marriage Webinar
Tammy Nelson PhD & the top experts in the field explore the new wave of relationship challenges, the digital flow of our connections, parenting in the new age of easy access and the internet access to alternative forms of sex all around us, as well as the positive methods for divorce and unconventional relationship endings.