Clinical Sexologist, Licensed Professional Counselor and Author Dr. Tammy Nelson speaks internationally on topics related to passionate and sustainable relationships, monogamy, writing and publishing for professionals, and contemporary issues in the field of Sex and Couples Therapy. Events are designed specifically for:
- Couples seeking to renew, redefine or re-discover their ideal relationship
- Individuals with a thirst for insight and a desire for a deeper personal life
- Therapists seeking education in order to better serve their clients
- Clinicians seeking AASECT certification as Sex Therapists
- Professionals and individuals wishing to write and publish
- Professionals looking for coaching to start and expand their practice
- Private groups and academics seeking to improve knowledge in an area of sex and couples therapy
Sign up now to meet Tammy at one of the following events. See registration information below.
CAMFT Invited Speaker – Sex, Love, Power and Pleasure
May 4, 2017: Tammy is a full day invited speaker on “Sex, Love, Power and Pleasure” at the 53rd CAMFT Annual Conference
Paris Special Workshop: The New Monogamy – Varieties of Passion and Sexual Experiences
May 18-21: Tammy presents a cutting edge training where she will share her expertise around the varieties of relationship dilemmas that couples face today, and the many ways that couples can get past the stressors and betrayals that affect intimacy and move into erotic recovery and long term healing and trust. Issues around desire, passion, forgiveness, eroticism, sexual connection and healing for the couple will be addressed.
Sex Therapy U: SAR
Want Sex Ed for grown-ups? June 22-23, 2017 – Tammy’s challenging and insightful instruction in the Sexual Attitude Reassessment has helped hundreds of therapists.Sex for Therapists; Erotic Desensitization and Revision, Realities of Our Current Sexual World. Certified Sex Therapists are required to have 10 hours of SAR.