Clinical Sexologist, Licensed Professional Counselor and Author Dr. Tammy Nelson speaks internationally on topics related to passionate and sustainable relationships, monogamy, writing and publishing for professionals, and contemporary issues in the field of Sex and Couples Therapy. Events are designed specifically for:
- Couples seeking to renew, redefine or re-discover their ideal relationship
- Individuals with a thirst for insight and a desire for a deeper personal life
- Therapists seeking education in order to better serve their clients
- Clinicians seeking AASECT certification as Sex Therapists
- Professionals and individuals wishing to write and publish
- Professionals looking for coaching to start and expand their practice
- Private groups and academics seeking to improve knowledge in an area of sex and couples therapy
Sign up now to meet Tammy at one of the following events. See registration information below.
Imago Midwest Regional Conference – Let’s Talk About Sex Workshop
Mar 25, 2017 Tammy will present “The Rules of the New Monogamy: The Changing Face of Committed Relationships” as a unique and honest look at the variety of flexible, non-monogamous, monogamous and challenging forms the modern committed relationship can take.
New Monogamy Couples Retreat – Norwich Inn, CT; Oct 13-14, 2017
Tammy works closely with a small number of couples to increase intimacy in their relationships. Get your relationship back on track or rekindle your passion with expert guidance by the author of “Getting the Sex You Want” and “The New Monogamy”.