Clinical Sexologist, Licensed Professional Counselor and Author Dr. Tammy Nelson speaks internationally on topics related to passionate and sustainable relationships, monogamy, writing and publishing for professionals, and contemporary issues in the field of Sex and Couples Therapy. Events are designed specifically for:
- Couples seeking to renew, redefine or re-discover their ideal relationship
- Individuals with a thirst for insight and a desire for a deeper personal life
- Therapists seeking education in order to better serve their clients
- Clinicians seeking to become certified in sex therapy or integrative sex therapy (Check out the NEW Integrative Sex Therapy Institute)
- Professionals and individuals wishing to write and publish
- Professionals looking for coaching to start and expand their practice
- Private groups and academics seeking to improve knowledge in an area of sex and couples therapy
Sign up now to meet Tammy at one of the following events. See registration information below.
CIIS: Sex and Couples Therapy Workshops – Oct 12-13
Dr. Tammy Nelson presents a unique 2 days of expert training on Sex Therapy Professional Skills at the California Institute of Integral Studies.
Integrative Sex and Couples Therapy Training – San Diego
Dr. Tammy Nelson is the featured speaker on integrative sex and couples therapy at the STEM program in San Diego, CA. Learn practical and theoretical interventions, what is normal in relationships and contemporary theories of relationship and sex therapy.
ISTI: Treating Trauma: Affairs, Sex, Divorce and the Internet – Nov 2018 – DC
Challenge yourself with expert lecturers and in-depth discussions in this 3 day integrated training. Classes include integrative sexual function, sexual trauma, divorce, second adolescence, and cyber sex.
Register for Barry McCarthy’s 1-Day Special Presentation – select “Barry McCarthy-Thurs” below.
Keynote Speaker at Oregon Association Marriage Family Therapy Conference
Dr. Tammy Nelson presents a Keynote address and workshop at the OAMFT conference focusing on erotic recovery after infidelity and practical techniques for working with couples.