Clinical Sexologist, Licensed Professional Counselor and Author Dr. Tammy Nelson speaks internationally on topics related to passionate and sustainable relationships, monogamy, writing and publishing for professionals, and contemporary issues in the field of Sex and Couples Therapy. Events are designed specifically for:
- Couples seeking to renew, redefine or re-discover their ideal relationship
- Individuals with a thirst for insight and a desire for a deeper personal life
- Therapists seeking education in order to better serve their clients
- Clinicians seeking AASECT certification as Sex Therapists
- Professionals and individuals wishing to write and publish
- Professionals looking for coaching to start and expand their practice
- Private groups and academics seeking to improve knowledge in an area of sex and couples therapy
Sign up now to meet Tammy at one of the following events. See registration information below.
Energy Psychology Conference – Invited Speaker May 2018
Join Dr. Tammy Nelson Erotic & Energetic Awakening After Infidelity (1.5 CE hrs) Tammy Nelson, PhD Eroticism after infidelity can heal or traumatize marriages. Erotic recovery includes conscious repair to the couple’s dynamic. In the paradigm of monogamy, we will focus … Read More
ISTI: Therapist Training with SAR March 2018 – DC
Experience the essential SAR with expert lecturers and in-depth discussions. This 3 day training includes Harm Reduction for Addictions, Treating OCSB, and work using Imago couples therapy with couples and sexual behavior.
Psychotherapy Networker 2018 – Expanding Your Sexual Comfort Zone
Invited speaker Dr. Tammy Nelson will challenge a therapist’s own attitudes, values, and deeply held beliefs around the often edgy, erotic behavior people engage in today.
Psychotherapy Networker 2018 – The New Monogamy
Invited guest speaker Dr. Tammy Nelson examines the variety of intentional partnerships and guides participants through the process and challenges in helping clients in alternative committed relationships make decisions, support integrity, and develop relationship agreements.