Clinical Sexologist, Licensed Professional Counselor and Author Dr. Tammy Nelson speaks internationally on topics related to passionate and sustainable relationships, monogamy, writing and publishing for professionals, and contemporary issues in the field of Sex and Couples Therapy. Events are designed specifically for:
- Couples seeking to renew, redefine or re-discover their ideal relationship
- Individuals with a thirst for insight and a desire for a deeper personal life
- Therapists seeking education in order to better serve their clients
- Clinicians seeking to become certified in sex therapy or integrative sex therapy (Check out the NEW Integrative Sex Therapy Institute)
- Professionals and individuals wishing to write and publish
- Professionals looking for coaching to start and expand their practice
- Private groups and academics seeking to improve knowledge in an area of sex and couples therapy
Sign up now to meet Tammy at one of the following events. See registration information below.
CIIS: Sex and Couples Therapy Workshops – Oct 12-13
Dr. Tammy Nelson presents a unique 2 days of expert training on Sex Therapy Professional Skills at the California Institute of Integral Studies.
Getting the Sex You Want: A Deep Dive into the Spirit of Intimacy
presents: Getting the Sex You Want: A Deep Dive Into the Spirit of Intimacy with Tammy Nelson, PhD on April 12-14, 2019 in Scotts Valley, California Tuition $320 plus 2 nights all-inclusive accommodations priced separately Register online at 1440 … Read More
Integrative Sex and Couples Therapy Training – San Diego
Dr. Tammy Nelson is the featured speaker on integrative sex and couples therapy at the STEM program in San Diego, CA. Learn practical and theoretical interventions, what is normal in relationships and contemporary theories of relationship and sex therapy.
Keynote Speaker at Oregon Association Marriage Family Therapy Conference
Dr. Tammy Nelson presents a Keynote address and workshop at the OAMFT conference focusing on erotic recovery after infidelity and practical techniques for working with couples.