Online for 2021
Jan 27-30 – Introduction to Sex Therapy *online
Feb 18-19 – SAR *online
Mar 10-13 – Gender, Intersectionality, Fantasy, and Intimacy *online
Apr 28-May 1 – Attachment, Relationship Styles, Trauma, Affairs
Jun 16-19 – Disability, Pharmacology, Sex Through Life Cycle, Sexual Compulsivity
July 14-17 – Integrative Couples Therapy Training, Sex and Couples, IFS, EFT
Sep 22-25 – Surrogacy, Religion and Sex, Imago and Sex Therapy, Alternative Treatments
Nov 10-13 – Private Practice, Research and Writing, Mindfulness and Sex, Ethics and Sex Therapy, Alternative Therapies
Earn your CSCT (Certified Sex and Couples Therapist) at the same time you are earning your AASECT Certified Sex Therapist designation.
- A core group of sex therapy instructors who are top experts in their fields
- Courses align with Core Knowledge Areas for AASECT* Sex Therapist certification and Requirement Categories for CSCT through ISTI
- Exclusive special events – luncheons, lectures, field trips
- S.A.R. presented yearly (details available here)
- Theory, practical application, and specific integrated coursework
- Courses reflect modern issues and adaptive techniques that can be used right away
- Courses applicable for re-certification
Please contact us with any questions, concerns.
**Faculty and topics may change as courses and schedules shift. Please contact TammyNelsonAsst@gmail.com to get the most up to date schedule for an upcoming event.