Join ISTI for integrative training as a student or for unique and challenging CEs.
2023 Schedule – Mark your calendar!
NEW! 2024 Schedule Announced!
Jan 25-26: Intro to Sex & Couples Therapy
Feb 22-23: SAR
Mar 28-30: Trauma; Female Sexuality
Apr 17-18: Neurodiversity & Sex
May 15-16: Aging, Diversity, Religion
Jun 13-14: LGBTQIA+ Specific Sexual Concerns
Jul 24-27: Integrative Couples Therapy Certification
Sep 18-20: Anatomy/Physiology and Pleasure; Male Sexuality
Oct 16-18: Alternative Modalities in Therapy
Nov 13-15: Disability & Sex; Alternative Modalities
Dec 11-12: To be announced
Earn your CSCT (Certified Sex and Couples Therapist) at the same time you are earning your AASECT Certified Sex Therapist designation. Our program includes
- A core group of sex therapy instructors who are top experts in their fields
- Courses in alignment with Core Knowledge Areas for AASECT and Categories for ISTI
- Enjoy special events – luncheons, lectures, field trips
- S.A.R. presented yearly (details available here)
- Theory, practical application, and specific integrated coursework
- Courses reflect modern issues and adaptive techniques that can be used right away
- Courses applicable for re-certification
Please contact us with any questions.
Integrative Sex Therapy Institute is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Integrative Sex Therapy Institute maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
**Faculty and topics may change as courses and schedules shift. Please contact Admin@IntegrativeSexTherapyInstitute.com to get the most up-to-date schedule for an upcoming event.