Become a Certified Sex Therapist
Training for your Certified Sex Therapist designation through AASECT will partly depend on whether you have courses for transfer credit, whether you choose to attend in-person or take courses online, and how you elect to do supervision, etc.
The Integrative Sex Therapy Institute can provide options for all aspects and Core Knowledge Areas / Content Areas needed to apply for your CST.
The Certified Sex Therapist (CST) training certification is available by application to AASECT. The basic requirements for CST are listed below and you can find more information on this page that will assist you in locating the requirements for certification.
Total Cost for coursework toward AASECT Certified Sex Therapist
NOW $6,550; Originally $7,850.00
Payment plans available: 12 mos – $545/mo; 18 mos – $363/mo
Add the CSCT designation to your AASECT CST Certification for : $500*
- Program Application
- Coursework included:
Total Coursework: 164 hours
- 50 hours Supervision – Paid separately to certified supervisor.
Important Info on Tuition
- Estimates are based on no prior coursework for the student.
- 15 hours of Integrative Therapy Courses must be taken through ISTI.
- Supervision is not included in the estimated cost.
- AASECT limits the amount of eLearn you may take for certification. Please check aasect.org for information about your certification requirements.
*This program meets the educational requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved as an organizational provider of CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT certification. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.AASECT.org.