Supervision Group for ISTI and AASECT Certification
3 – 120-minute sessions (6 hours total)
WEDNESDAYS — April 3; April 24; May 8, 2024
10 am – 12 noon Pacific / 1 pm – 3 pm Eastern
Participants are saying:“Thank you for a really great group supervisory experience so far Tammy! It’s been so meaningful for me and orienting to the process. Your emphasis on supporting us coming into our own is very empowering too.” -N.F.
Supervision will give you a chance to:
- Share your cases
- Hear ample feedback
- Receive interventions and direction
- Discuss ideas with the group
- Communicate privately with your cohort via Discord Server ***NEW
Each participant will have time to present cases, ask questions, and learn from other participants. Group discussion, experiential intervention, and optional homework may include reading material, videos, and other suggestions for the practice of hands-on skills. Maximum participation is encouraged. All experience and backgrounds are encouraged to participate, and all dynamics and approaches are welcome.
- Supervision for beginners to advanced practitioners
- Special topics and expertise include couples therapy, sexuality, infidelity
- Specializing in integrative sex and couples therapy supervision (required for Integrative Sex Therapy Institute CSCT certification)
- AASECT supervision for sex therapists and educators
- Supervision for LPCCs and Certified Sex and Couples Therapists
Upon registering you will receive Supervision FAQ, Supervision tracking log with instructions and examples, and AASECT CST Competencies.
Installment payments per group session require a payment plan. Discounts for Imago therapists, all students, and paying for the entire series in advance. Please email TammyNelsonAsst@gmail.com for details.
Missed Session Policy
Supervision is intended to be continual and consistent. Supervisees reserve their seat for the entirety of a strictly size-limited group supervision series. Supervision sessions canceled by Supervisor due to illness or emergency will be rescheduled at no cost to participants. Supervisees who miss a session due to illness or other emergencies can make up only 1 missed session in a 12-month period by attending another group (if available) within 60 days, or completing an assignment that includes reading material or videos assigned by the Supervisor. There are no refunds/discounts for a partial series or multiple missed sessions.