Held via: Live Simultaneous Webcast
10 am – 6 pm Eastern/7 am – 3 pm Pacific
– Discounts for Early Registration end Feb 28th
Wed – Mar 23
- Working Through The Pain: Integrating Sex and Couples Therapy for Couples with Chronic Illness – Lee Phillips, Ph.D.
- Sex Therapy and Gender Roles, how patriarchy, diversity, inequality, and culture affect treatment – Tammy Nelson, Ph.D. and Guest Panel
Thu – Mar 24
- Open Monogamy – Co-Creating Your Ideal Relationship Agreement – Tammy Nelson, Ph.D.
- Desire Discrepancy and Inhibited Sexual Desire with Couples – Gail Guttman, LCSW
Fri – Mar 25
- Gender and Sexual Orientation – Intersex, Asexuality, Bisexuality; What do sex therapists want to know – Lecturer TBA
- Sex through the lifespan, birth to adolescence – Lecturer TBA
Sat – Mar 26
- Transexualities and Erotic Embodiments – Lecturer TBA**
**Not available as Asynchronous Course
Courses and presenters may be adjusted periodically. Please check this page or contact our Administration for the most up-to-date schedule.
You may register for any combination of individual days. Student discounts available, email our Administration.
About the Trainers:
|Gail Guttman, LCSW, specializes in the integration of couples and sex therapy. Gail has been a Certified Imago Therapist since 1994 and an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist since 1984. Gail offers consultation and supervision groups. She has been twice recognized by Washingtonian magazine as a “Top Therapist” in sex and couples therapy. Gail is also an AASECT CE Provider, AASECT Certified Sex Therapy Supervisor and an Imago Clinical Consultant. She is passionate about helping therapists to integrate couples and sex therapy and welcomes different theoretical orientations in order to help each therapist find their own path.
Gail has presented on the subject of couples and sex therapy at the Integrative Sex Therapy Institute, Greater Washington Society for Clinical Social Workers, previous Imago therapy conferences, the University of Maryland and other professional organizations. She can be found at www.gpatherapy.com.
All lectures will be taught by top experts recognized in the field of human sexuality both nationally and worldwide. Other faculty may be announced at a later time.
Included in your tuition: eWorkbook for the module with additional reading material and resources.
|Integrative Sex Therapy Institute is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Integrative Sex Therapy Institute maintains responsibility for this program and its content.|
|This program meets the educational requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 28 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT certification. For further information please contact email@example.com or go to www.AASECT.org. Please contact your local certifying organization for detailed information on courses they accept for CEs.|