Sacred Space for Highly Sensitive People (Session 1) is yours FREE
until Dec 9th!
Webinar schedule: Dec 13 and 20, 2017 – 1 hour sessions at 12 noon EST
Join us LIVE on this special webinar.
Taught by: Melanie Barnum and Dr. Tammy Nelson
Designed for: Therapists, counselors, mental health practitioners seeking to develop their intuition.
Course Includes: A two part webinar. Each part is one hour in length.
AASECT CEs available in these Core Knowledge Areas (CKAs):
Sex Education CKA: O
Sex Therapy CKA: E
Session 1: A Sacred Space for Highly Sensitive People
Melanie and Tammy will define Highly Sensitive People (HSP) and differentiate between intuition, sensitive and psychic ability. We will define the different types of intuitive abilities. We will look at the three brains, or wisdom spaces; the head, the heart and the intuition. We will practice the head/heart/intuition narrative, asking questions and declaring a narrative from each space. We will learn to read auras, and do an energy ball meditation.
Tammy and Melanie will do a word of the day to begin this session. We will then learn how to profit from peace and follow the pleasure. We will learn how chakras can help us tune in and provide a meditation to integrate alternative healing. We will explore the definition of ‘bio-psycho-social-spiritual-sexual’ that also honors the alternative space of the sacred, and the unexplainable. Tammy and Melanie will end with a talk on magic and how to bring more of its presence into your life.
You must complete a Feedback Form and pass a short quiz at the conclusion of the course to get CE credit. Please email your Feedback Form and quiz to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants will learn how to define a highly sensitive person, what it means to be intuitive and how to work with highly sensitive clients.
- Participants will discover if they are a highly sensitive therapist, or an intuitive therapist, and the difference between intuition and theory.
- Participants will learn the model of integrative ‘bio-psycho-social-spiritual-sexual’ that also honors the alternative space of the sacred, and the unexplainable.
- Participants will learn the skills needed to trust their intuition to increase intimacy and presence.
- Participants will learn the head, heart and intuition theory of integrative therapy and practice the art of narrative, asking the questions from each brain or wisdom space.
- Participants will learn to define and read auras, practice energy meditation and learn how to intuit an inspirational word of the day.
- Participants will learn the concept of profiting from peace and following the pleasure.
- Participants will ask questions of and learn to communicate from the chakras or energy centers.
This program meets the educational requirements for CEs American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT), and is approved for 3 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT Certification and renewal of certification and does not guarantee certification.
Dr. Tammy Nelson is a sex and relationship expert, an international speaker, an author and a licensed psychotherapist with over 25 years of experience working with individuals and couples, is in private practice and teaches seminars and workshops around the world for couples and professionals. She is a Board Certified Sexologist, a Certified Sex Therapist, a Licensed Professional Counselor, and a Certified Imago Relationship Therapist. She is an invited speaker at Harvard Medical School, Department of Psychiatry, Cambridge Health Alliance Physicians Organization and at the University of California, Irvine. She speaks worldwide on global relational change.
Melanie Barnum is a psychic medium, author, intuitive counselor, life coach, reflexologist and hypnotist who has been practicing professionally for almost twenty years. Melanie enjoys helping others connect to their loved ones, discover their own greatness, and dive into their intuitive abilities through individual & group sessions, workshops, and mentoring.
Melanie is the author of many books including “The Book of Psychic Symbols: Interpreting Intuitive Messages”, “The Steady Way to Greatness: Liberate Your Intuitive Potential and Manifest Your Heartfelt Desires”, “Psychic Abilities for Beginners: Awaken Your Intuitive Senses”, “Psychic Vision: Developing Your Clairvoyant & Remote Viewing Skills”, “Llewellyn’s Little Book of Psychic Development” and the upcoming, “Psychic Abilities Beyond Beginners” all through Llewellyn Worldwide Publishers.
Also, available is Melanie’s new card deck, “Psychic Symbols Oracle Cards”!
For more information, visit her website: www.melaniebarnum.com.