A Deep Dive Into the Spirit of Intimacy
with Tammy Nelson, PhD on April 12-14, 2019
in Scotts Valley, California
Tuition $320 plus 2 nights all-inclusive accommodations priced separately
Are you ready to find more sexual satisfaction? Learn how to live in a deeper, more connected place at this vitalizing workshop led by licensed psychotherapist and sexuality and relationship expert Tammy Nelson, PhD. Tammy draws on years of clinical work and research on eroticism and sexuality to create an empowering weekend where you will discover how to bring spiritual, emotional, and erotic growth into your sex life.
- Learn to increase pleasure and decrease denial, aversion, avoidance, and the rejection of pleasure
- Explore the definition of sexual empathy and how it influences your erotic life—and identify where you are on the erotic curiosity spectrum
- Discover how fantasies are formed and their relationship to the ancient art of Tantra
- Recognize the difference between spiritual mate, companion, and erotic partner
- Understand monogamy—its consequences and the anthropological effect on eroticism, as well as the meaning of the “monogamy continuum”—and learn how to rewrite a monogamy agreement to include erotic needs
- Explore what it takes to express your deepest erotic needs, share your desires, and improve your sex life to reach true intimacy with your partner or partners.
We all want to feel desirable, special, and unique. Sex and erotic energy are a sacred part of any life or partnership. Yet our erotic life can be fraught with conflict and power struggles. Now is the time to reignite passion through sexual generosity and integrated communication.
Whether you’re between relationships or wish to navigate pain, frustration, or longing in your relationship, you’ll take home simple techniques to honor eroticism as a spiritual space and to create sacred opportunity for sexual empathy and a deeper, more connected life.
At 1440 Multiversity, you’ll find new energy through immersion learning—setting aside daily urgencies and dedicating uninterrupted time to focus on important, but often elusive, priorities. Our unique collaboration with world-class faculty coupled with an original, inspirational curriculum and magnificent grounds make this a place like no other. Add in fresh, redwood-scented air, delicious and healthy food, deep reflection, fun exercise, and good sleep and you’ve pretty much captured what you’ll experience here.