Our eLearn classes are online training courses you can enjoy at your convenience.
- Continuing education (CE) credit is available for most eLearn courses. (For more information on CE requirements for AASECT, please go here.)
- Study to be an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist
- Take classes toward your CSCT – Certified Sex and Couples Therapist
- Attend for professional or personal development
- Hear the newest in research and clinical experience
- Learn skills to apply directly to your therapy practice
- Listen to over 250 hours of expert training by top relationship experts in the field of human development and sexuality
- Enjoy at your leisure at a price that works in your budget
In the growing landscape of online education, participants say, “Dr. Nelson continues to consistently offer quality educational experiences.”
Each online training course comes with exercises, handouts, eBooks, and up-to-date articles and research pertinent to the topics. Cutting edge issues are dealt with in direct and intriguing discussions by experts in the field of sex and human relationships with professional instructors at the top of the field of Sex and Couples therapy.
Faculty members of Integrative Sex Therapy Institute include Gail Guttman, Hani Miletski, and guest faculty Gina Ogden, Esther Perel, Janis Abrahms Spring, Deb Fox, and others.
For more information or to find a course you need, or to register for in-person courses, click here. All purchases of recorded courses will be considered final as the purchase provides immediate access to the materials. For concerns or issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.